Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
OnCorps is looking for a UX researcher to join our fast-growing company building world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. We apply machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalised nudges to help people make better decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in understanding user needs related to behaviour change. User experience is seen as a strategic priority for the ongoing development of OnCorps’ apps. Gaining a deep, company-wide understanding of our users is central to that.
The UX Researcher will conduct user research to understand requirements, generate ideas and validate interfaces. You will have responsibility for UX research across the organisation, including regular studies to improve existing apps. Gaining a thorough understanding of user needs for new apps, especially regarding behaviour change, will be key.
You will join a new UX team including UX design and research, UI design and front end development capabilities. You will work closely with the UX Lead to establish a rigorous and nimble user-centred design practice within OnCorps.
The UX Researcher will document and communicate actionable user insights for the whole OnCorps team, including senior leaders, engineers, engagement managers and data scientists. You will be a smart, pragmatic problem-solver who can build trust and establish efficient and enjoyable ways of working.
- Be established as a user researcher, with past agency or in-house experience.
- Experience of planning and conducting programmes of user research, for both requirements generation and design validation.
- Proven experience of communicating actionable user insights to a wider team.
- Experience of user research for B2B products or around design for behaviour change a bonus.
- An enthusiasm for user-centred design and empathy for users.
- Strong UX design skills preferred.
- Experience of web analytics preferred.
- Ability to communicate confidently and honestly across disciplines and with all levels of an organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Human Factors or a related field.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be proficient in English.
Salary and contact info:
- A generous salary for the right candidate.
- To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an email telling us why you’d be a great addition to our growing company.
OnCorps is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.