Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
OnCorps is looking for a senior UX practitioner to join our fast-growing company building world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. We apply machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in designing with big data for behaviour change. User experience is seen as a strategic priority for the ongoing development of OnCorps’ apps.
The UX Lead will work to establish a rigorous and nimble user-centred design practice within OnCorps, building and nurturing a team including UX design and research, UI design and front end development capabilities. You will have responsibility for UX design across the organisation, from designing new apps, to ongoing improvement of existing apps to software demos.
This is a senior, client-facing role, and duties include consulting with clients and senior stakeholders on requirements and design solutions. You will work closely with OnCorps staff, including engineers, engagement managers and data scientists to produce compelling apps for our clients. You will be a smart, pragmatic problem-solver who can hit the ground running, building trust and establishing efficient and enjoyable ways of working.
- Be well established as a user experience design practitioner, with a strong portfolio to prove it. A design consultancy or agency background would be welcome.
- An enthusiasm for user-centred design, with a breadth of understanding that includes both strategic and tactical approaches.
- A deep knowledge of UX design practices, including information architecture, user flows, prototyping and interaction design.
- A team-player, with experience of working closely with both engineers and salespeople.
- Ability to communicate confidently and honestly across disciplines and with all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of information design, design with big data, or design for behavioural change a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Human Factors or a related field.
- Experience of planning and conducting user research preferred.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be proficient in English.
Salary and contact info:
- A generous salary for the right candidate.
- To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an email telling us why you’d be a great addition to our growing company.
OnCorps is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.