Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
OnCorps is looking for a talented User Interface Designer to join our fast-growing company building world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. We apply machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to design compelling, usable interfaces for interacting with big data.
You will be a vital member the new UX team at OnCorps, which will include UI design, UX design, UX research and front-end development capabilities. You will have responsibility for UI design across the organisation, including driving the development of style guides and digital branding, as well as software demos and bespoke web app design for key clients.
The UX team will be working to establish a user-centred design environment. There will be opportunities to get involved in UX research and design activities, if desired.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic designer who can hit the ground running. You will be flexible and keen to collaborate and learn. You will work closely with OnCorps staff, including engineers, engagement managers and data scientists to design compelling web apps for our clients.
- Previous experience in a user interface design role, with a strong portfolio to prove it.
- Experience of designing effective, responsive web interfaces.
- Experience of designing for web apps, B2B products or information design a bonus.
- Proficiency in UI design software, such as Photoshop or Sketch
- A team-player, with experience of working with UX practitioners and front-end developers.
- Ability to communicate confidently and honestly across disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or a related field.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be proficient in English.
Salary and contact info:
- A generous salary for the right candidate.
- To apply please send your CV to email@example.com along with an email telling us why you’d be a great addition to our growing company.
OnCorps is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.