Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
OnCorps is looking for a statistical software engineer to join our fast-growing company building a world-class platform and enterprise
apps for adaptive decision analytics.
Candidates who have experience with the R statistical package are invited to apply. Alternatively, candidates with experience of other
programming languages and a strong working knowledge of statistics will be considered. We wish to grow our team of software
OnCorps is continually evolving how we design and build our platform and apps. There will be opportunities to develop new skills
and/or introduce new technologies to the team. We value team work highly and always seek to learn from each other. We have an
agile development process, open culture and operate more like a start-up than an entrenched corporate engineering organisation.
The role is based in the city centre of Bristol, England, with flexible working hours and some remote working possible.
- 1-3 years experience is desired, but recent graduates with high academic qualification or relevant experience are also
welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with an ability to be detail-oriented while being able to see and define the overall
- Understanding of statistics is required. Experience with the R statistical package is desirable.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, results-focused culture.
- Innovative and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in the ever-evolving area of technology.
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and be proficient in English.
OnCorps is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.