Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are looking for developers using AngularJS to help us build out a component rich client-side framework that supports all of our web front-end apps.
Our roadmap includes web sockets, fully embracing progressive web app principles and building out a server-side JS capability. You will be expected to lead development of specific areas of the platform and work on client solutions and platform technology with other members of the experienced team. PHP programming skills are desired but not required.
We are continually evolving how we design and build the platform and apps. There will be opportunities to develop new skills and/or introduce new technologies to the team. We value team work highly and are always learning from each other. We have an agile development process and our team operates more like a start-up than a corporate engineering organisation.
The role is based in the city centre of Bristol, UK, with flexible working hours and some remote working possible.
- 3-5 years experience is desired, but recent graduates with high academic qualification or relevant experience are also welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with and ability to be detail-oriented while able to see and define the overall strategy.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, results-focused culture.
- Innovative and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in the ever-evolving area of technology.
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and be proficient in English.
) is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.