Location: Bristol, UK
Starting: As soon as possible.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated Engagement Manager to establish deep client relationships, drive successful software solution adoption, and expand into new opportunities with some of the world’s largest and most interesting companies.
The Engagement Manager will lead the enterprise deployments and execution of our software. They will be responsible for ensuring our clients achieve high levels of business value from OnCorps. They are expected to deliver results themselves, working directly with our clients to help solve complex and meaningful problems. They will capture requirements, create and configure custom solutions, and provide feedback for product development and strategy.
The role is based in Bristol, United Kingdom, with up to 50% travel, some of which may be international.
The Engagement Manager will:
- Drive successful adoption and engagement of OnCorps.
- Work with clients to understand their objectives and translate those to specific innovative and value-creating solutions.
- Project manage a team on client milestones and interactions and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- “Own” the client relationship, establishing a trusted relationship, serving as the escalation point throughout, and helping clients deliver business value from our solutions.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and lead campaigns within the client, working closely with the OnCorps Data Scientists and Engineers.
- Work with OnCorps product strategy owner to contribute to the product strategy and apply it in customer solutions.
- Be hands-on with the details of the solution, while coordinating OnCorps resources on behalf of the client as necessary.
- Be able to thoroughly understand client requirements and problems, clearly explaining and customising OnCorps’ benefits for our clients.
- Work with data scientists in OnCorps to translate performance metrics into statistical and probabilistic models.
- Create and share thought leadership related to OnCorps, such as but not limited to videos, blogs, and presentations.
- University graduate in a scientific, analytic, business or technical area preferred. Postgraduate degrees are desired.
- An understanding of software development and statistics is required. Experience in a highly analytic role or in sales, consulting or financial services is an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of enterprise use cases is desirable especially in the sales and financial services domains.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with an ability to be detailed-oriented while being able to see and define the overall strategy.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, results-focused culture.
- Highly innovative with a tolerance for ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience capturing client business requirements, translating these into solutions, defining business processes and managing technical projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels within an organization and both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
OnCorps is the adaptive decision analytics company that intelligently engages users and nudges them to make better decisions. The OnCorps platform adapts to each user’s performance and decision style by applying a unique combination of behavioral science, machine learning and Sabermetrics, allowing users to see real-time diagnostics while building a personal decision diary.
OnCorps Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Considers Qualified Applicants For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (if The Individual Is 18 Years Of Age Or Older), Veteran Status, Disability, Or Any Other Protected Class.